As a seasoned writer with a long track record, I’ve created digital, social and print content for numerous brands, across different industries, and designed content for multiple platforms. I’ve helped them achieve their business goals by creating tailored content that resonates with their audiences, and I’d love to do the same for you.
What I do
The nuts and bolts of my writing abilities:
- Exceptional proofreading, editing and copywriting skills in British & American English, familiarity with The Chicago Manual of Style
- Expert in producing creative and original copy for digital, print & social
- Familiar with social channels & tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Competent in: Teams, Slack, Google Workspace, Basecamp, Trello, WordPress, Adobe Lightroom, Pixrl
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices to improve sales conversions
- Adept at using keyword platforms: Ahrefs, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, BuzzSumo
- UX writing for optimal user flows and touchpoints
- Native English, fluent Spanish, intermediate German
- Content strategizing
- Integrated marketing campaigns ideation & creation
- UX writing & microcopy
- Video scripting & storyboarding
- SEO-driven blogs
- Press releases & newsletters
- Email campaigns
- Journalist interviews, article write-ups
- Product & hotel reviews
- Landing pages & website copy
- Paid & organic social media campaigns
- Printed magazines & marketing assets
- Short & long-form copy
- Sponsored content
- Editorial articles – travel, beauty, business, lifestyle, fashion, weddings
These are just some of the tasks I do as an experienced writer, but feel free to check out my LinkedIn for a more detailed insight into my professional and academic experience.
How I do it
It obviously depends in what area(s) you want my help. For the most part, I start by hearing from you what the end goal you want to achieve is, whether it be from a long-form SEO blog post, a snappy Insta caption or a detailed content strategy. Once I understand what you’re looking for, I can start developing ideas that are tailored to your business goals and get your copy needs off the ground.
But here’s a quick example: If you’re looking for high-performance blog posts, I’ll analyse your brief, use BuzzSumo, Google Search Console, or Ahrefs to find the optimal keywords (unless you’ve already chosen) and weave together an exceptional piece of content that can rank organically.
By identifying your ‘voice’, I can bring your brand story to life through original and impactful content, which would save you countless hours trying to write the content yourself.
Why I do it
Apart from the fact that I realised I love writing from a very young age and knew I was destined for a career in the copywriting industry, I LOVE using my creativity to tell stories and create something original.
I believe variety is the spice of life, and I apply that logic to just about everything. I enjoy the process of getting to know a brand intimately, and being the creative copywriter that can maximise their brand influence. I find it incredibly rewarding to see a brand grow from strength to strength, and know my copy has the power to resonate with their audience.
I enjoy what I do so much, that I felt compelled to design my own blog from scratch.
Here’s the thing:
Writing content is pretty easy.
Being creative and writing really good content is not.
It’s often only after multiple failed attempts that business owners come to realise this. They see that the DIY or cheap-and-cheerful ‘content mill’ approach just isn’t working. And during this experimental phase, they lose some of their audience because they were confused, put off or bored by the brand’s messaging.
In a career spanning more than six years, I’ve created original content for small one-person businesses to medium-sized SMEs and large international companies, which has inspired action and captivated audiences.
I can do the same for you.